Call for Pen Pals… pretty pretty please

April20

Remember the project I told you about? I’m sending off half of the letters today!* The letters are mostly done, and I’m giving the students 10 minutes at the beginning of class to complete them. Today we will finish the letters, draw pictures, address our envelopes, I will theoretically go to the post office, and then 30 lucky people will get letters from my students in approximately 1 – 3 weeks! I am doing this with two classes, so this means we are approximately half way through the project. I will post pictures of the students working to the link above later this day so check back.

Are you mad jealous that you won’t be receiving a really awesome letter? Fear not! I still need about 20 volunteers to email me their mailing address. Do you live in Korea? Do you have friends? Send -after getting express permission from them to send personal information to a stranger- their addresses my way!

Happy Wednesday!

Emily Teacher

*…if I can make it to the post office before it closes.

posted under Pen Pal Project, School