Sports Day Photos

June29

Finally! Remember how I talked about Sports Day? Well I’m getting off my lazy bum and putting up pictures.

100_5523
Day 1: Kids in their jerseys stretching and getting ready on the field.

100_5532
They stretched to this really funny brass and wind song that had a man chanting on top of the music “1, 2, 3, 4…” All of the stretches were synchronized to the type of music, this lasted for about 5 minutes, and all of the teachers up on the bleachers with me were doing it too, because apparently this song is really old and everyone except the awkward foreign teacher knows it. Suffice to say I just watched.

100_5540
Sumin! One of the advanced 2nd grade students (2.1). Her English is really really good.

100_5541
Advanced 1st grade (1.5). Hehehe this has got to be my favorite picture of the day. There is just so much going on here

100_5546
some of the 3rd grade girls. I taught them last year but I don’t teach them this year :(. Ye Il (the girl with the short hair to the left of me) is the school captain, and is a total badass. She was in my pop-song group, and is an amazing dancer, artist, and is in the advanced 3rd grade class.

100_5557
2nd grade intermediate girls (2.2)! Maybe some of my gentle readers sent a letter to one of them?

100_5549
They made him carry the banner for his homeroom (1.5) all by himself. On the back of everyone’s jerseys is a nickname… they nicknamed this kid “Camel.”

100_5604
One of the boys in this picture is I Miss You So Much(e) Boy. Can you guess who?

posted under Cute Stories, School