Well shoot…

September28

It’s offical, I had my first major screw up. I definitely just skipped a class and didn’t realize it until 10 minutes ago. Instead of going to class I went to lunch and then worked on my powerpoint, and odds are I probably wouldn’t have realized it until my co-teacher suggested we run our errand during the lunch period, which is when I normally eat. I just looked up at the clock and realized well dang, I guess I ate during 4th period. Oh wait, I have class during 4th period. No but I just taught a class – oh, a boys class. During 3rd period. I was definitely supposed to have class 4th period.

At least I had a solid month of not messing up. And this is why, girls and boys, it’s important to know your schedule.

——–

By the way my co-teacher was really nice about it. I regifted him a clementine I got earlier in the day, and he told me to take it easy, and that everyone makes mistakes.

posted under School, Uncategorized