Awkward….

October6

So I should be packing because tomorrow I’m leaving straight from school to go to the Busan film festival (heck yes) buuut I hate packing so here goes.

Today a group of students who were all a full head taller than me apparently did not see me because I am too short and ran into me. Literally. I couldn’t dodge because they were taking up the whole hallway. I swear, sometimes I feel like I’m playing chicken in the hallways, especially with the boys who walk in packs.

Also today we had bibimbap for lunch (which is my FAVORITE) and I ate it with great gusto. So much gusto in fact, that when I got back to the office my co-teacher picked a piece of rice out of my hair -_-. No wonder the teacher sitting across the lunch table from me kept staring. The sad thing is, this is not the first time this has happened (though it is the first time this has happened at CPHS… to the best of my knowledge).

Final thought for the day – I had my first club class in awhile (due to cancellations) today. To break the ice we played a game called King Kong where you write the name of a famous person/character (dead, alive, or fictional) on a piece of paper then swap papers and then tape someone else’s piece to your forehead. You then have to guess, using yes or no questions who your person is (Am I alive? Am I dead? Am I an entertainer? etc) and if the answer is no your turn is over. Well, many Korean people have trouble spelling famous people’s names because they only know how it’s spelled in the Korean alphabet. Keeping that in mind, one of my students spelled the name of her famous person wrong, which caused a girl to have the word “Poo” taped to her forehead for thirty minutes. Didn’t have the heart to correct her after the girl put it on her head because frankly I didn’t notice, and I didn’t want to have to explain what “Poo” meant as opposed to “Pooh.”

One Comment to

“Awkward….”

1. Avatar October 7th, 2011 at 1:26 am Leah Says:

Hahaha I’m at work and literally loling hahahaha