Spring Cleaning

April12

Last night I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to go on an after-midnight cleaning spree.  After sweeping I had a lot of fine dust particles that were seemingly stuck to the dustpan and after trying to get the dust off with the brush into the trashcan for what seemed like forever, I decided to shake the dustpan out the window.

Well. Apparently the bin and the handle are detachable, so while enjoying the cool night breeze and shaking my dustpan I freaking CHUCKED MY DUSTPAN OUT OF THE WINDOW. I live on the second floor. It fell 2 stories and landed on the ground with a thump

A dog started to bark but other than that I didn’t hear any sounds, so then I stealthily snuck out with my hood over my head, grabbed it, and hurried back inside. Thank goodness I live in the countryside, and my apartment is full of people that sleep at normal times, this  would’ve been difficult to explain.
posted under Rural