TOPIK Update

April16

Most of my energy outside of school has been put into figuring out my future (finding promising looking jobs to apply for, updating my resume, cleaning my apartment) or studying Korean. I have my proficiency test this Sunday, and I’m hoping to pass the intermediate level test. The intermediate level is much more difficult than the beginner, so while I’m miles above the beginner there is a fair chance I wont’ pass the intermediate. This would be unfortunate because then the only level documentation I have (other than my certificates of completion for various Korean classes) would state that I was at a beginning level.

Furthermore, this test is only offered once every three months, and the next time it’s offered in Korea will be after my contract ends and I will probably have already left the country. I CAN take it in America, but it’d be much better if I could just pass the intermediate this time around.

Wish me luck!

posted under Korean Language
One Comment to

“TOPIK Update”

1. Avatar May 31st, 2013 at 2:31 pm Em in Asia! » Blog Archive » On the TOPIK and Being Okay with Failure Says:

[…] took the test in April, and have been anxiously awaiting the results ever since. The results came out yesterday at 3 and I […]