Teenagers

May8

In case anyone forgot that I teach teenagers… this should remind you.

During my “create your dream school” lesson, a group of boys created “Dating School.” There were many interesting aspects of Dating School, but the one that drew the most chuckles from the students during the presentations were the three clubs: night club, dance club, and “how to skinship” club. Skinship, for those of you that don’t live in Korea, is the term that Korean students use to describe physical displays of affection.

After each group presented, I gave the other students a chance to ask the group a question. After a few questions about how pretty the girls at Dating School would be and hemming and hawing, one boy raised his hand and, affecting a serious tone, asked how long it would take to master the skinship club. The group who created Dating School conferred with each other and decided it would take about three years.

posted under Cute Stories, School
One Comment to

“Teenagers”

1. Avatar May 22nd, 2013 at 1:14 am Amy Phillips-Iversen Says:

What a brilliant idea! This one made me laugh out loud. Just too funny!!